We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use o suspended or terminated, at Sabay Jobs’s discretion.
You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use Sabay Jobs in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in Your jurisdiction, must use any Sabay Jobs under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You may not use the Sabay Jobs Content or Profiles to determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
1. Use of Sabay Jobs Content.
Sabay Jobs authorizes You, to access and use Sabay Jobs Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Sabay Jobs solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Sabay Jobs, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other content (collectively, “Sabay Jobs”). You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in Sabay Jobs Content.
You agree not to sell or modify Sabay Jobs Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Sabay Jobs Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, that disparages or discredits Sabay Jobs or its licensors.
2. Use of the Sabay Jobs Services.
The job posting, resume database and other features may be used only by staffing firms, employment agencies, recruiting firms, individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Sabay Jobs registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Sabay Jobs of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
All Sabay Jobs Users agree to not:
- (b) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Sabay Jobs’s infrastructure;
- (c) use any device to navigate or search Sabay Jobs other than the tools available, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Sabay Jobs;
- (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- (e) violate or attempt to violate the security of Sabay Jobs including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- (f) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- (g) reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Sabay Jobs;
- (h) aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Sabay Jobs Content or information available from Sabay Jobs, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- (i) frame or link to any Sabay Jobs Content;
- (j) post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, illegal drug sales, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- (k) post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- (l) set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- (m) access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- (n) post or submit to Sabay Jobs any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- (o) post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- (p) solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- (q) harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- (r) send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- (s) attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to Sabay Jobs, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- (t) promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- (u) use the Sabay Jobs Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity that is not otherwise legal under the laws of the country the activity will take place, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Sabay Jobs’ discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Sabay Jobs will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
3. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings Sabay Jobs. Sabay Jobs is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of the Sabay Jobs. and Sabay Jobs shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on Sabay Jobs.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Sabay Jobs, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Sabay Jobs’s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Sabay Jobs’s web servers.
In order to protect our Sabay Jobs Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Sabay Jobs reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Sabay Jobs deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the Sabay Jobs Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A Job posting may not contain:
- (a) any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Sabay Jobs;
- (b) misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Sabay Jobs’s reasonable discretion;
- (c) the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Sabay Jobs;
- (d) the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- (e) more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- (f) inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- (g) material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Sabay Jobs job posting, Sabay Jobs Networking, or Profiles to:
- (a) post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, & state or foreign country-specific international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- (b) post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- (c) post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- (d) with respect to Profiles, determine a consumer’s eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
- (e) post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Sabay Jobs or post jobs or other content that contains links to any . competitive with Sabay Jobs;
- (f) sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- (g) post any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- (h) post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- (i) post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- (j) promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of tax forms;
- (k) post jobs on Sabay Jobs for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- (l) advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- (m) promote a particular religion;
If at any time during Your use of the Sabay Jobs Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Sabay Jobs or otherwise misled Sabay Jobs in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Sabay Jobs will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Sabay Jobs Services.
Use of the Sabay Jobs Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Sabay Jobs Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Sabay Jobs. You shall use the Sabay Jobs Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Sabay Jobs Resume Database to any third party, unless You are a recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Sabay Jobs Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The Sabay Jobs Resume Database shall not be used:
- (a) for any purpose other than for staffing, recruitment, or as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- b) to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- (c) to source candidates or to contact job seekers or resume holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by Section 3.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Sabay Jobs reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Sabay Job’s sole discretion from time to time.
4. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers.
When You register with Sabay Jobs, You will be asked to create an account and provide Sabay Jobs with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on Sabay Jobs.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Sabay Jobs account or Your Sabay Jobs account is terminated, all Your account information from Sabay Jobs, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Sabay Jobs’s databases and will be removed from any public area of Sabay Jobs. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Sabay Jobs’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Sabay Jobs reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
5. User Content and Submissions.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through Sabay Jobs (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. Sabay Jobs claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through Sabay Jobs and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
Sabay Jobs does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Sabay Jobs endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person. Examples of inappropriate and prohibited Profiles include, but are not limited to, Profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual that is not You.
In order to protect our Sabay Jobs Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Sabay Jobs reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages which a User may send to other Users to a number which Sabay Jobs deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
6. Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright or Trademark Infringement.
If You believe that Your copyrighted work or trademark has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Sabay Jobs . and is accessible on such Sabay Jobs in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, corrective action will be taken by please contacting Sabay Jobs by email at jobs@SabayJobs.com or by regular mail at:
7. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
Sabay Jobs respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to Your use of the Sabay Jobs, You agree not to use any Sabay Jobs content to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Sabay Jobs reserves the right to terminate the accounts or postings of any Users, who are infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others.
8. Sabay Jobs’ Liability.
Sabay Jobs acts as, among other things, venues for (i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Sabay Jobs does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Sabay Jobs is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Sabay Jobs is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Sabay Jobs makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on Sabay Jobs. While Sabay Jobs reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from Sabay Jobs from time to time, Sabay Jobs does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Sabay Jobs Networking provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Sabay Jobs does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on Sabay Jobs. Sabay Jobs is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Sabay Jobs has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on Sabay Jobs and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on Sabay Jobs.
Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Sabay Jobs. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using Sabay Jobs.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Sabay Jobs cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on Sabay Jobs in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Sabay Jobs (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sabay Jobs Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Sabay Jobs makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Sabay Jobs Content. The use of all Sabay Jobs Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Sabay Jobs and may be made at any time. Sabay Jobs cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of Sabay Jobs. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Sabay Jobs encourages You to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Sabay Jobs be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Sabay Jobs does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through Sabay Jobs or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, SABAY JOBS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT SABAY JOBS WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT SABAY JOBS AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF SABAY JOBS CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, SABAY JOBS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SABAY JOBS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SABAY JOBS MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SABAY JOBS CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
10. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SABAY JOBS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON SABAY JOBS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, SABAY JOBS’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
Sabay Jobs contains links to third party’s. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Sabay Jobs. Sabay Jobs is not responsible for the content of linked third-party’s. If You decide to access linked third-party Websites, You do so at Your own risk.
13. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sabay Jobs, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide (ii) Your use of any Sabay Jobs Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Sabay Jobs shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Sabay Jobs makes no claims or representations that the Sabay Jobs Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of Cambodia. Access to the Sabay Jobs Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access Sabay Jobs. You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
16. Term and Termination.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Sabay Jobs. Sabay Jobs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from Sabay Jobs and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access Sabay Jobs and/or any other services provided to You by Sabay Jobs, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Sabay Jobs is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to Sabay Jobs registration. Even after You are no longer a User of Sabay Jobs certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect, including Sections 1, 2, 5, 7 through 16, inclusive.
Update effective February 4, 2020